The presentations used at the seminar can be downloaded using the link below. Please use 'guest access' on the site. You will be prompted for a 'key code' when you reach the seminar page, is: SECFOA (all in uppercase).
Tuesday 3rd June 2014
The South East Region will be hosting another Incident Command seminar for SE CFOA members and SE Level 3 and 4 Commanders. The event is sponsored by Kent Fire & Rescue Service in collaboration with the South East Fire Improvement Partnership (SEFIP) South East Chief Fire Officers Association (SE CFOA).
Who should attend?
SE CFOA members and SE Incident Commanders who are qualified to Incident Command Level 3 or 4 and who are looking for CPD opportunities.
The event will cover the following:
- Introduction - Director Steve Demetriou, Kent Fire & Rescue Service
- SE CFOA updates - ACFO Neil Odin, CFOA SE Regional Secretary
- National Operational Guidance Programme - Steven Adams
- Tactical Operational Guidance - Peter Guest
- Incident Command Work stream – Adrian Brown
- Psychology of Incident Command - Dr Sabrina Cohen-Hatton, National Operational Guidance Programme
- National Resilience Assurance Team (NRAT) and Flooding - John Fairweather Command & Control Capability Advisor Fire & Rescue National Resilience Team
- Lakanal House fire case study training package – Deputy Assistant Commissioner Tim Cutbill Special Operations Group, London Fire Brigade
- London Bombings 7/7 Public Inquiry - Director Gary Reason, Operational Resilience and Training, London Fire Brigade
The event is accredited by the Institute of Fire Engineers (IFE) for CPD hours.
The Seminar is being held at London Fire Brigade HQ, 169 Union Street, Southwark, London SE1 0LL
0930 – 1600 hours
How to book a place
The event is sponsored by Kent Fire & Rescue Service in collaboration with the South East Fire Improvement Partnership (SEFIP) and there will be no cost for other Fire & Rescue Services.
Formal (shirt and tie)
Tea/coffee on arrival, buffet lunch provided.